Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mentally Dancing A Little Jig!

Pin It
Seriously just clicked my heels together!

NPA has officially just passed the 20,000 views mark and with 182 GFC Followers and over 100 also following via Facebook I'm so very very happy!!!!!!!

A big thank you to everyone who stops by to read the blog regularly, and those who just skim it for the photos!!!

For a few months at the beginning there when NPA was an 'Only The Lonely', I was ready to pack it all in, but then you guys showed up! I love sharing my sick, sick, polish addiction with like-minded (or should I say ill-minded) individuals and making connections with the fabulous women whom belong to the nail/makeup blogosphere!

There might just be a giveaway coming your way very soon!

xxx
Michaela

4 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...