Sunday 12 February 2012

It's Not Me, It's Blue!

Pin It
Good Sunday morning dear readers,

My Dad came back from the US a couple of weeks ago and brought with him some Nicole by OPI polishes for me.

The kicker is, Farmers has just started stocking the Nicole by OPI range, haha. Still, polish presents are the best!

Here's It's Not Me, It's Blue

INMIB - 3 coats - overcast

INMIB - 3 coats - overcast, macro-ish

INMIB - 3 coats - shade
I really like INMIB even if the name is a tad too long, BUT... I'm wearing it over 2 layers of Butter London Nail Foundation and it still takes 3 coats for full coverage. On its own it'd be a four coater, easy. The brush is pretty good though, it doesn't have that weird curved shape so I found it much easier to apply and only got a minimal amount on my cuticles. I used the NbOPI quick dry drops so that it would set after so many layers haha. It's a dark blue and silver micro-shimmer with flecks of multi-coloured iridescent glitters. Fabulous! The fuchsia flash is my fav. It can look quite steely grey in low light, but in the sun, WOWZA!

Does anyone have this dude? If so, is it too much of a pain in the butt to bother with; or do you put up with the average pigmentation because the result is amazing?

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. I like the NbOPI polishes, some of them are pretty unique. This one looks really great over the butter london!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure I am loving this color-I don't usually go for drugstore brands

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...