Tuesday 28 February 2012

China Glaze Dynasty

Pin It
Guten Arbend,

I just got Dynasty (from the China Glaze Specialty Glitters range) and it's such a red/coral based holo glitter!

Dynasty - 2 coats - sunlight

Dynasty - 2 coats - sunlight

Dynasty - 2 coats - sunlight

Dynasty - 2 coats - sunlight

Dynasty leans a little pinker than my monitor shows it, but other than that the photos are fairly accurate. There are two sizes of silver holo glitter; fine and small hex! This is just 2 coats with a layer of Seche Vite. I have a feeling that if my nails had actually had some white tip on them, I'd need 3 coats to cover all VNL but as it was, I had nubbins!

The base isn't really a jelly, just sort of tinted suspension base, but it applied just fine with great glitter dispersal. It dries really fast too - gotta love that about glitter!!

I actually have Dynasty on my toes right now - for about a week and a half actually - with no top coat and it's been holding up pretty well. Just minor tip wear so far.

Feeling a bit blogged out after yesterday's Dollish post! So that's all for today.

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty color. And glittery! I can imagine it's a great toe color. Pictures c'mon!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! My feet are gross - i really need a pedicure!! Plus I stubbed my big toe the other day and took a big chunk of nail off it!! Maybe when they are prettier I'll take pedi photos hehe!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...