Monday 20 August 2012

KB Shimmer Showgirl

Pin It
Thanks to everyone for their sympathies and suggestions re: wiping my SD card of swatches!

Today I have the BEAUTIFUL & SASSY KB Shimmer Showgirl!



KB Shimmer Showgirl
sun

shade

macro

Showgirl is a black jelly with fuchsia and silver holo glitter. It looked great in 2 coats and you could try layering it over black in order to preserve this pretty.
The formula is relatively thick but applies nicely. I had no issues getting the larger square glitter on to my nails, so that equals a win for me!

Do you have any KB Shimmer lacquers?

I purchased mine through Harlow & Co. But if you live in the US you can buy direct from KB Shimmer.

Their new collection is set to be released September 1st!

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...