Thursday 23 August 2012

CrowsToes Murder by Numbers

Pin It
It was a LONG day!

But after work I got to sit down and polish my nails in a warm lounge, that smelled of yummy roast!!
It's always great when my flat mate's mum visits. She cooks and bakes and cleans!!!! Of course, I'm on a diet so I can't eat any of it, but I can live vicariously :)

Also, my Elevation Polish order was waiting for me when I got home! I missed out on the ones I really wanted (like Marble Caves!!! and Pic de Subenuix!) but I picked up some really great ones too!


L-R: Higravstinden, Sample 122A, Everest, Pic du Gar, Sarychev


And I have a CrowsToes to show you all today. I wanted Murder by #'s (formally Herat Breaker), since I saw it on Stef's blog in April! Once Llarowe started stocking the CrowsToes line I was in like Flynn!


CrowsToes Murder by #'s
sunlight

sunlight

lamp

flash

macro


Murder by #'s is a beautiful aubergine purple with emerald green duochrome shimmer, fine silver holo glitter and green glitter in different sizes.

It's so gorgeous, I could not capture the amazing-ness!! The formula is pretty darn good and if you let it dry in between coats you can probably get away with just 2 coats. I rushed mine so ended up with 3 for these photos. The only problem is this dries gritty because the glitter isn't in a suspension base. After 1 layer of Glitter Gloss and 1 layer of NYC quick dry top coat it was still textured looking up close :(
But really, only I could tell :)

I also have Bunny Slope! So watch out for that.

xxx
NPA

5 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...