Friday 6 September 2013

Elevation Polish Marmolada

Pin It
Circle glitter is all the rage right now and I have a feeling Elevation Polish was one of the indie pioneers with this style glitter.

I had Catch A Wave, and still have Daisen (Lulu's originals circle glitter top coats) and this year she has come out with Marmolada which can be worn alone or layered.


Elevation Polish Marmolada



Marmolada is a milky blue grey with ultra-fine silver glitter, lavender hexes, small and medium sized silver circles. I wore it alone with 3 coats, but after two layers the glitter gets too chunky, so I recommend layering two coats over a similar base colour. I topped Marmolada off with some Glitter Gloss and Seche Vite.

I remember not liking it too much on me at the time, but in these pictures I really love how it looks, so maybe I should give it another go?

Elevation Polish is restocking tomorrow 7/8 September with a brand new collection - don't miss out!


xxx
NPA

4 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...