Tuesday 14 June 2011

NOTD: OPI Sparkle-icious + LaRosa Crackle White

Pin It















I did this mani last night while a wee bit silly on sleeping pills, just thought it'd be fun, I love playing with crackles but I'm not so good at keeping them on my nail for long, it might just be my colour combinations but this one is fun I think. Not work appropriate but good for summertime!!!



flash
no flash
close up without flash

So this is 3 coats of Sparkle-liscious, a very thick coat of Seche Vite and 1 layer of LaRosa ( you can see some layers were thicker than others! The index is far thinner than the ring finger - the thinner the more cracked), and to top it off another layer of seche vite. FYI Glitters give an uneven surface and to get the crackle to work right it has to be applied to an smooth surface.

So what do you think? BTW in case you are unaware you can click on the photo to expand it, I recommend because my camera isn't at all special so seeing them bigger only helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...