Saturday 22 March 2014

A Couple Cadillacquer Gems

Pin It
These are the other Cadillacquer polishes I got when I hauled the Breaking Bad Collection a few months ago.


Cadillacquer 9 Crimes



9 Crimes is a muted slate blue/purple gray glass fleck shimmer with matte white hex and square glitter. It's a bit different than I expected based on swatches I'd seen, but I'm feeling it. I applied 2-3 coats for full coverage.


Cadillacquer Now and Then



Now and Then (favourite girl's coming of age film FYI, oh and the Hairy Bird too!) is a white/palest purple crelly with purple & white flake shimmer and purple hex glitter. Yum! I applied 3 coats which made it a little too thick, so next time I'll stick with two generous coats.


Cadillacquer Slice of Life



Slice of Life is a medium orange based red with glass fleck shimmer. The coverage was pretty decent for a red - I think this was two coats. I'm a real sucker for red lacquers!

Cadillacquer is available here and at various e-stockists.


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. I like 9 Crimes. I like the quietness of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...