Sunday 1 April 2012

Franken: Moonlit Waters

Pin It
Hi guys,

I made this franken with the idea of duping Essie A Starry Starry Night. However I quickly realised I didn't have any silver glitter like that used in the original, so I adapted as best I could! Click on the photos to see the sparkle!

Franken - 3 coats - White Light

Franken - 3 coats - natural light

Franken - 3 coats - macro

 In person, it's a few shades darker, but as some of you may have guessed, a lot of Revlon Royal went in to this bad boy! I also used Revlon Galaxy, Nubar White Polka Dot, and China Glaze Fairy Dust.

It's a navy blue jelly filled with silver holo micro glitter, dark blue & silver holo fine glitters, and pearly white & silver holo hex glitters.

I don't LOVE how this turned out, mainly because I put way too much clear in so it ended up really watery. That said, it makes a quick glitter sandwich!!! I ended up naming it Moonlit Waters because it reminds me of looking at the ocean at night when the moonlight is dancing over the waves and the sand/everything under the sea sparkles.

What do you think?

xxx
NPA

10 comments:

  1. I love how the darker glitter looks, such a pretty franken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. It's a one step glitter sandwich. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks simply gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous!! AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I really like this! The name is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Looks amazing :D I am passing on The Butterfly Award :D Details @ nailutopia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really really love this polish its so pretty and the name is perfect. i hope to be able to dupe this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! the clear and the Revlon royal add to the jelly finish-nice!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...