Thursday 29 March 2012

Pink Wednesday - OPI Pink Me I'm Good

Pin It
It has been a very long time since I've done a pink wednesday post!!!

I searched high and low for the Ulta exlusive OPI Pink Me I'm Good. I believe it was from a holiday collection, though it's not very christmasy looking, so perhaps not?
Either way this is one awesome pink glitter!

Pink Me I'm Good - white light

Pink Me I'm Good - sunlight

Pink Me I'm Good - close up

Pink Me I'm Good is a sheer yellow toned pink (not really a jelly) filled with opalescent glitter that shines mainly orange.  On it's own, you need at least 4 coats for full coverage and by that time it's really thick. In the photos I've layered it over China Glaze Sugar High which is a slightly bluer toned pink creme. I only put 1 coat of PMIG on top for it to look so amazing! It's a bit gritty so you'll need a good top coat like Seche Vite or Nubar Diamont, then you're good to go.

I picked this up on Trade Me for NZ $14.50 which was quite a score. On Ebay I've seen it listed at US$20-25, which is a bit excessive!

Happy Pink Wednesday my lovelies.
Are you rocking a pink of your own?

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. Nice, I really like this! Not very christmasy as you say so probably not a holiday collection. I wonder which one it is though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right! i looked it up. turns out it was released for Valentine's Day, big difference!!!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this one, but I think it looks really pretty!

    And yes, I'm rocking pink today :) I'm wearing Starry Pink from Revlon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good girl! Starry pink is a beaut!!!!! I first saw PMIG as a header picture on another blog but didn't know the name so I goggled high and low til I figured out what the polish was!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...