Tuesday 22 May 2012

China Glaze Luxe & Lush

Pin It
Just another swatch for you today ladies


Luxe & Lush over HIYLOPI - white light

Luxe & Lush over HIYLOPI - white light


Luxe & Lush over HIYLOPI - white light


Luxe & Lush over HIYLOPI - macro


This is Luxe & Lush from the Hunger Games Collection - Capitol Colors. A mylar flake top coat that shifts from copper to green, blue and gold set in a clear base. Here, I'm wearing 1 coat over OPI Honk If You Love OPI.
I'm not wearing a top coat in this pic and the mylar is thick and rough so you definitely need a coat or 2 to even it out.

I'm quite fond of L&L, I'd love to try it over some dark blues!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Amazing combo, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is really pretty, I'd love to see it over dark blue, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so undecided about this polish! I don't know if I like it, but in some ways that makes me like it more (does that make any sense - NO), I love a polish that challenges me though... HAHA
    (PS I love HIYLOPI)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...