Friday 2 December 2011

Milani One Coat Glitters

Pin It
Hey ladies,

Today I've got 3 of the Milani One Coat Glitters for you.  Most of you have probably seen them before, but for those of you who haven't...

Gold Glitz - lamp

Gold Glitz - natural light

Gold Glitz is a mixture of gold and orange/copper micro glitter in a clear base. Beautiful.

Silver Dazzle - lamp

Silver Dazzle is a mixture of gunmetal grey and dark silver micro glitter in a clear base. My hand was really shaky when I took photos of SD and this is the only one that wasn't too blurry, so don't have a shade pic, sorry. I do love this, it feels like a really rock n roll glitter - well maybe for Adam Lambert.
Red Sparkle - sunlight

Red Sparkle - shade

Red Sparkle is a mixture of medium red and dark red (possibly black or maroon) micro glitter in a clear base. Under the sun, the lighter red glows like hot coals - awesome!!

These guys take 2 coats for full coverage like in my pics. I think that is pretty amazing for a glitter - especially when the base isn't tinted - so a pat on the back for Milani there. They dry pretty gritty so I used 2 coats of Seche Vite. Remember to wrap your tips or they'll look like mine in the Red Sparkle pics!!

Good Friday night everyone - don't forget to enter the giveaway (link on sidebar) - one more week til I draw the winner!

xxx
NPA

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen swatches for these yet, so thanks for putting them up! I saw these recently when I was buying the Milano holos and passed on them, but now I'm sad that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love glitter :) I have yet to find the red one though, I wonder if it was limited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red one! Milani has some rad glitters!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...