Wednesday 28 December 2011

Epic Polish Wins of 2011 - UGLY CHIC

Pin It
How popular were the military greens & all round fugly colours this year?!
I bought a handful of these shades, but managed to narrow down my favourites to just two. Again, the pictures are far  from good!!

Trendsetter - natural light

Trendsetter - sunlight

China Glaze Trendsetter, oh yeah. It had the dirty greenish mustard thing going on as well as the fine flaked glitter/shimmer and lots of bloggers thought it was reminiscent of baby poo. But darn it if it didn't make me feel ultra stylish and fashion forward! Application was alright - I think two coats was alright but I added a third due to my poor application.

Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window - natural light

Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window - shade

OPI Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window. Finally a funny non-pun named polish from OPI; (enough cause for celebration) and an awesome military-esque khaki green creme?! I'll take that any day. I had to use three thin coats for full coverage but application was a breeze & the yellow undertones suited my skin nicely :)

Which non-traditional polish shades did you squeal over this year? Or do you avoid them at all costs?

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...