Thursday 18 August 2011

Heaven & Pink Wednesday

Pin It
I'm never going to worry about the 'after life' ever again. I've already had my reward here on earth. Funnily enough it came in the form of 2 massive hauls arriving on the same day!






L-R Top Row: CC Yum Gum, Wicked Sweet, CC White Cap, Life              Top Centre: OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster
Preserver, Solar Flare, Glam                                                                               2nd Row L-R: Sheer Your Toys, Are We There Yet?,
Middle Row: CC Wild Orchid, CG Trendsetter, Westside Warrior,            Color To Diner For, Zoya Gemma
Urban Night, CG In The City, Skyscraper, Street Chic, CC Untamed         Bottom Centre: Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
Luxury                                                                                                                  Bottom Row L-R: A-taupe The Space Needle
Bottom Row: CG Midtown Magic, Traffic Jam, Grape Pop, High                Roadhouse Blues
Hopes, Sugar High, Orly Fancy Fuchsia




Boo-yah! Amongst all this general polish goodness I have enamels from the Fall Collections: OPI Touring America & China Glaze Metro. I think the next week or two will be a lot of fun!

I got slack yesterday & forgot to post a Pink Wednesday, so here it is, better late than never!



Nubar Sphinx Purple - 3 coats

Nubar Sphinx Purple using flash
I know Nubar included Sphinx Purple in their purple Cleopatra collection but this is way more of a pink! In person it is sooooo gorgeous it really glows. In my opinion it's not really a fuchsia - I'd classify it as a purple pink (the same thing I know but trust me!). Anyway it's on the thin side and needed 3 coats to get to this opacity & if you hadn't already noticed there's a small amount of VNL! But I'm sure a base of ridge filler would sort that out. I love it! Reminds me I must wear it again soon - but so many new polishes - where to begin?!

xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...