Wednesday 24 August 2011

Color Club Untamned Luxury

Pin It
Today I'm feeling short and sweet. Here's some shots of Untamned Luxury from the collection of the same name.




 All the pics were taken indoors because the sun didn't want to play ball that day! I used 3 coats & there is a bit of VNL but it looks ok and I'm fairly confident ridge filler would make this opaque. It's a really cool blue green jelly (a BRIGHT SEA GREEN?) with lots of glitter packed in. It does dry ultra gritty so I recommend 2 layers of top coat.

I love this polish, she's a gem :)

xxx Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...