Thursday 30 January 2014

polished by KPT Thermal Swatches

Pin It
I bought a few polished by KPT colour changing polishes from Femme Fatale during their New Year Sale and they are just as amazing as I thought they'd be!!!


Polished by KPT Blue is Beautiful





Blue is Beautiful is a thermal colour-changing lacquer that shifts from an almost translucent grey/blue when warm to a medium blurple-blue when cold. It's got a jelly formula with translucent blue glitter and silver micro-glitter. I applied 3 medium coats for fuller coverage when warm - it is a little thick, but applies nicely.


Polished by KPT Nightcrawler




Nightcrawler is a purple/blue shimmer with blue flecks. When it's warm, it goes to a pale grey/purple and when cold it transitions back to the dark blue/purple. I applied two medium coats and top coat for shine.


Polished by KPT Ophelia's Love





Ophelia's Love is a greyish pale purple with pink-gold shimmer flecks that changes to a smokey dark purple when cool. The shimmer looks amazing against the dark base. This dries to a satin matte like the rest so I also added top coat for a glossy sheen!

Do you have any KPTs yet? Because I seriously recommend you get your paws on these beauties!!! I really want blood as thick as gold.


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. mmm they are yummy eh! i have blood is thicker and its great

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love my KPTs. Harvest Moon and Hot Like Wasabi are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...