Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pahlish Nine [Studded] Ladies Dancing

Pin It
Ahoy hoy polish phenoms,

I have a cool square stud look for y'all today!

If you're wondering why my watermark is all over the place font and colour wise, it is because Photobucket have gone and changed their whole website and their new photo editor sucks arse!!!!!!!!!! Literally. Might have to go back to using Picassa or something else :(


Pahlish Nine Ladies Dancing with 2mm square gold studs





 I actually found it easier to achieve this look than I'd imagined. I applied 2 coats of my Pahlish base, then 1 thin stripe of a slow drying clear along the middle of 1 nail. I had plenty of time to place each stud in as straight a line as possible (some are a bit wonky!!!) before I sealed the studs with 1 coat of SV.

The only issue I had was having to shift around the studs if they went over the tip or too close to the cuticle of each nail. In that case I'd just sort of smooch them all up or down until they look centered and removed the studs which didn't fit.

I'm really happy with how they turned out, and when it was time to remove them, I just rubbed each stud with nail polish remover to get all the SV off and put them back into the bag for next time.

I got my studs from Born Pretty towards the end of last year with a whole bunch of other supplies that I need to use! For US$5.73 you get a really good sized amount of studs compared to other places I've seen. I paid $2 or 3 for exactly 20 pieces from Cult Nails once. Will never do that again!!!

I also have a 10% Discount Coupon for Born Pretty on the left side toolbar, use it!!!!

And here's Nine Ladies Dancing by itself.


Pahlish Nine Ladies Dancing
Nine Ladies Dancing is a beautiful pink berry burgundy shimmer with pink and green/teal glass fleck. One of the 12 Days of Christmas LE releases. Perfect for a night out with the girls! The formula was thick but easily thinned with some Seche Restore and was opaque in 2 coats.


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...