Thursday 17 October 2013

What I've Been Wearing

Pin It
Here's a look at some of the polishes I've been wearing lately:


Black Luna Naked Truth


Naked Truth is a sand beige scattered holo, three coats. Got a love thing going on with this bad boy!


Revlon Colorstay Calla Lily over Essie Marshmallow



Calla Lily is a very sheer off white with gold-red colour shifting flecks.


 Butter London Disco Biscuit



Disco Biscuit is a purple leaning pink jelly loaded with blue iridescent glitter.The colour in the bottle is more accurate than how it photographed on the nail, grrrrrr.


Colors by Llarowe Runt



Runt is a warm pink-peach linear holo, two coats.


Girly Bits Into the Night



Into the Night was a long time lemming, finally quashed! It's the non-holo micro-glitter that gets me!!!


Picture Polish Majesty



Majesty wows me every time I put it on! 


Elevation Polish Toubkal



Toubkal had been sitting on my shelf for months 'untried', so it felt good to dust her off. Those gold flecks are freaking gorgeous.


OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?

Vant To Bite My Neck is the perfect dark purple creme - 2 coats.


Nail Pattern Boldness Inner Beauty is for Amateurs



Inner Beauty Is For Amateurs is hella hot, but she dries so gritty!! Load up on top coat.


Stockists:


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...