Saturday 16 June 2012

A (brief) Roll In The Hague

Pin It
Arghhhhh, got my first exam tomorrow morning so I shall keep this romp in the orange hay very brief!



A Roll In The Hague


ARITH is the most vivid, intense, dark yet bright orange creme I have ever seen! I was too lazy to get all the photos I took of it off my camera, so this one photo will have to, though it does not do ARITH justice. Haha, a little pun of my own!!!!! It's darker in person and a hint more red toned.

This was my birthday mani this year and by the time I photographed it, I think I'd had it on for 3 days, hence the tip wear.
The formula is uber pigmented and slightly thick, self levelling dream to apply!!! You could get away with 1 thick coat, though I opted for 2 moderate coats.

I seriously stared at my nails non-stop for the first day I wore ARIYH, then I'd find myself distracted by them every now and then in lectures and while driving!!!!! Talk about a hazard!

One thing I love is that it almost wants to verge on red, but it still has yellow undertones so it is somewhat flattering on me :)

Did you pick up A Roll In The Hague when the Holland Collection came out earlier this year, too?

Time for bed now, so I can be bright eyed and bushy-tailed for my exam!!!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam! Ooh this looks like my kind of polish, I feel you about being distracted by nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this shade is just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes I got this for a great price on TradeMe earlier this year. I found it thick too so haven't used it again but my polishing skills have definitely improved since then so I might give it another try and post my efforts. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...